Private Limited Companyis the most suitable form of legal entity to carry out business in India. It is also the preferred choice of business for startups planning to raise fund. Private Limited Companies are easy to start and maintain also. It is governed by the rules & regulation of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).In India, Private Limited Company has more credibility than a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), One Person Company (OPC) or General Partnership.
Documents from Directors & Shareholders
• PAN Card
• Identity Proof: Voter ID Card or Aadhaar Card or Passport or Driving License (Any One)
• Address Proof : Latest Bank Statement Telephone Bill/ Mobile Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill (Any One)
• Specimen signature (format will be shared by us)
Documents for the Registered Office
• Utility Bill – Copy of Latest Electricity Bill or Gas Bill or Telephone Bill (Any One), AND
• NOC* Voter ID Card or Aadhaar Card or Passport or Driving License (Any One)
• *NOCformat will be provided by us.
• Note: Registered office need not be a commercial space it can be your residence, too.